As a way of equipping the congregation for ministry, we established the Center for Learning and Ministry
We offer trainings, study days, retreats, classes, talks, and instruction in matters both practical and academic. Along with worship, this is the chief way that adult formation in faith happens.
Adult Forum is held on most Sundays at 9 am in the Parish Hall. Recent topics have included church ministry and outreach updates, discipleship training, and opportunities to hear from guest speakers.
Adult Forum, March 2020
- March 1 Discipleship and Christ's Glory - Rev. Mark Pruitt
- March 8 Discipleship and Courage - Rev. Mark Pruitt
- March 15 Discipleship and Humility - Rev. Don Skinner
- March 22 Discipleship and Fresh Starts - Rev. Susan Tiffany
- March 29 Discipleship and Daily Living - Rev. Mark Pruitt